Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump


  • What a fantastic day!

  • We had several new faces in the crowd today.

  • It was great getting to meet our first time guest.

  • My wife and I did notice something today. We got a little taste of what will happen when we have several first time guest at one time.

  • More kids in kids church more babies in the nursery caught us off guard today.

  • DAGer's it's time to step it up and become Partners in Ministry in these areas.

  • If today was an indication of what the next couple of months/future is going to look like it's time to bring our "A game" every Sunday.

  • Our kids deserve our best!

  • Our worship team did an absolutely tremendous job today!

  • I personally want to say thank you to everyone on the worship team. You guys are amazing thank you for using your talents and leading our church into God's presence.

  • At our PM worship experience our worship team came together and sang and play a song that they literally learned this afternoon...AND IT WAS AWESOME!

  • YOU GUYS ARE FREAKIN' AMAZING!!!

  • I want to give a special shout out to Laura for stepping up and jumping on the keyboard! Seriously I almost cried as she played in the background while I was praying:)

  • One of the things that I love about this church is its heart for missions.

  • So today was all about Foreign & Home Missions.

  • During our Morning Worship Experience Mike Holt was our guest speaker.

  • He is a missionary to our public/private school systems throughout Georgia.

  • It was so great to hear how God was moving throughout Georgia schools.

  • During our PM Worship Experience Ben & Kami Heilman were our guest speakers.

  • They are newly appointed Missionaries to the country of Cambodia.

  • I am so excited for Ben & Kami their passion for the Cambodian people is so infection.

  • I can't wait to see how God uses this amazing couple to change the country of Cambodia.

  • If you want to invest into people who are making a difference for the Kingdom check out this website.

  • Mike, Ben & Kami thank you for being so passionate about Jesus and for answering the calls on your lives.

  • DAGer's I personally want to thank all of you who made Faith Promises today. I realize this isn't the greatest time to make financial commitments to anything but I am so honored and proud that you are willing to DREAM OUT LOUD with me as we send out missionaries all around this world.
  • If you haven't made a Faith Promise yet I want to triple dog dare you to DREAM OUT LOUD with me as we INFLUECE THE WORLD through giving to missions.
  • My hope and goal is that we will be able to continue to support ALL our current missionaries, fulfill our $10,000 commitment to the LA Dream Center and add two more missionary families to our list.
  • Let me make this very clear NO AMOUNT IS TO SMALL!
  • In fact one of our high school students has committed to give $2 a month to missions for the entire year. THAT'S HUGE!!!
  • When you think you can't give...that is the moment to give!
  • YOU CAN'T OUT GIVE GOD!
  • In a couple of weeks after everyone has had an opportunity to make a Faith Promise I will be sharing with ya'll our monthly Faith Promise amount!
  • I LOVE PASTORING THIS CHURCH!!!

No comments: