Sunday, December 30, 2007

I LOVE my ipod nano!

I know that most of ya'll have an ipod already but I just needed to shout from the rooftops...okay blab on blogger that I finally got my ipod. Not just any regular ipod but an ipod nano! You see we recently had our baby and I just couldn't bring myself to buy an ipod so this Christmas my in-laws (that's right my in-laws) bought me one. I LOVE my in-laws not just because they bought me an ipod nano but because they have been an amazing support to me and my family. I have the greatest in-laws in the world! No joke! I am very blessed to have them in my life.
Anyway, for the last couple of days I have been downloading cd's, music, audiobooks, and podcasts. I love this thing! The best part of my ipod is that I can always have up-to-date pictures of my family! If ya'll know of any podcasts that I should check out let me know.

No comments: