Tuesday, May 27, 2008

O.K. We're In!

Awhile back I wrote this post regarding why we (Dahlonega AG) weren't going to participate in ONE PRAYER. Since that time we have been moving forward with the vision that God has given our church. But about a week ago as I was praying I started to think about the ONE PRAYER movement and all the churches from around the world that were going to participate in it. I started to think about the vision that God has laid in our hearts for Dahlonega AG. I realized how wrong I was to assume that our church wasn't ready for ONE PRAYER. I was wrong to assume that our 31 year old church wasn't going to be able to handle an experience like ONE PRAYER. Since my original post God has shown me over and over again that He's going to use this ONE PRAYER MOVEMENT to catapult us into His vision and purpose for Dahlonega Georgia. I guess what I am saying is that it is important that I speak the vision into our church but when the opportunity comes up for our church to see and participate in the vision like ONE PRAYER I got to shut up and jump in. So DAGer's we're joining the ONE PRAYER MOVEMENT so get ready because it's goin' get crazy around here.

1 comment:

Eric said...

how did the first week of "one prayer" go?