Monday, November 3, 2008

Mind Dump: Monday Edition

  • This past week was crazy!
  • I worked some weird hours at my other job which drove me a little wacky this past week.
  • Preparing for our Fall Carnival took a lot of work.
  • Learn some valuable lessons.
  • We had a great turn out...I'm thanking God for what He did last Friday Night.
  • We had around 250 people showed up for Fall Carnival.
  • It was great having all those folks on our campus.
  • The greatest part of the night was watching the faces of our folks. PRICELESS!
  • I am so proud of our church!
  • DAGer's you guys were amazing.
  • Thank you for serving with all your hearts.
  • On Saturday I had to be at work at 5:45am. That was rough!!!
  • I can't wait till I'm at the church full-time.
  • So if any one has some extra funds on hand that they don't know what to do with may I suggest my salary fund:)
  • Sunday was off the hook...that means amazing.
  • Seriously, the worship time did a great job!
  • I think my new favorite song is Jesus Messiah!
  • Our attendance was really off on Sunday.
  • We had one family show up from Friday's event.
  • I think our church was a little disappointed especially since we just had 250 people on Friday night.
  • Honestly I was a little disappointed but then I realized if we did our Fall Carnival for just that one family it was totally worth it!!!
  • It was so good preaching again.
  • It had been two weeks since I had preached so I was SO ready to share God's Word.
  • I think I went over board...I preached for over an hour.
  • I honestly didn't mean to but I really felt like the message I was sharing needed to be heard.
  • After the message we had communion.
  • I love having communion with our church it makes me feel closer to everyone and it reminds me how amazing Jesus is.
  • Over all it was an fantastic weekend.

1 comment:

Denise Cowan said...

Yesterday was pretty incredible!
Even though attendance was down
due to illness and all, there was the awesome presence of God, and the Holy Spirit. Worship was great,
and then to be able to spend time with you and folks from our church,
and the section for a time of prayer and fellowship... Awesome!!!