Monday, December 29, 2008

Sunday Mind Dump

  • Sunday was an AMAZING DAY!
  • Our worship team did a great job once again. You guys are awesome!!!!
  • Every now and again I jump into the middle of worship and share some thoughts with the folks and yesterday was one of those moments.
  • Yesterday was a wreakless moment in worship and I felt like folks were missing a great opportunity to connect with God.
  • So I reminded them how King David was wreckless in his worship as the ark (God's presence) came back home.
  • It's time to get on worship on!!!
  • Sunday was also our Youth Pastors last Sunday with us:( He and his wife have decided it was time for them to leave.
  • They have been apart of our church for 10 years and have served as the youth pastors for 4 1/2 years.
  • We are going to miss them a ton...
  • Pastor Blake and Kristie thank you for serving faithfully all these years. It was an honor serveing with you. I pray that God directs you and your family during this new season of your ministry.
  • I started a message series called "NO PERFECT PEOPLE ALLOWED".
  • I have decided that this is going to be more than a collection of messages, NO PERFECT PEOPLE ALLOWED is going to be our new church mantra.
  • I want everyone in Dahlonega and Luumpkin county to know that DAG is a place for everyone no matter where they are on life's journey.
  • As we get closer to the new year I have been talking about our 1st 21 day Daniel Fast.
  • We have so much to do that it is essential to spend a part of January seeking the Lord through praying and fasting.
  • So please pray for our church from January 12th through February 1st as we seek God through praying and fasting.
  • DAGer's I am so proud of all of you! 2008 was a wonderful year but I can't wait to see what God does in 2009!!!
  • I love pastoring DAG!

No comments: