Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump


  • Today was so stinkin' awesome!
  • We had some major changes in the worship team this weekend.
  • But like always the team stepped up and it was amazing!
  • I was so excited to see several guests today!
  • This morning as I was driving up to the church I asked the Lord to send people that have never been to DAG before and my Jesus came through.
  • DAGer's we can't afford to dream small. We haven't seen nothing yet! I'm telling you the BEST IS YET TO COME!!!
  • Talked about FASTING today. Next Monday our church begins our 21 day Daniel Fast.
  • I am so jacked up about this fast. I'm expecting HUGE things to happen in my family, in my life, in our church, and in Dahlonega. I'm talking about HUGE THINGS HAPPENING!
  • Everytime I start thinking about what God is going to do at DAG I'm telling you it's hard to sleep.
  • I can't wait until next Sunday. We have our annual business meeting after our Sunday morning worship experience.
  • I have decided to rename this meeting to out annual VISION meeting.
  • I know several guys who hate church business meeting because of potential issues popping up.
  • But you have nothing to hide then you got nothing to worry about.
  • Sure you have to give an update of the church but what a great opportunity to cast VISION to the next year. I can't wait until Sunday!!!!
  • DAGer's you guys are amazing!
  • I LOVE PASTORING THIS CHURCH!!!

No comments: