Saturday, January 31, 2009

Turning 31 on the 31st!!!

Today is my 31st birthday...and I got to say I feel great! I don't mind getting older in fact I welcome it. In my opinion way too many people look at getting older as a bad thing instead of a gift from God. I know some of you are probably saying "this kid doesn't know what he is talking about" and to some extent your right...I don't know what I 'm talking about because I haven't experience all what life has to offer YET!

Growing older to me is an honor and a privilege. It allows me to become a better student of life, it allows me to learn how to love my wife more, it allows me to create memories with our son and future kids, it allows me more time to impact this world for Jesus, and finally it allows me to see the goodness and faithfulness of God.

As I take time to reflect on all the amazing things God has done in the first 31 years of my life I challenge you to step back for a moment and take a life experience inventory. As you think about all the memories and experiences in your life I encourage you to begin to live in such a way that tells everyone around you that the BEST IS YET TO COME!

I am very grateful for the first 31 years of my life but the next 31 years are going to be amazing...you haven't seen nothing yet!!!

1 comment:

Shelia Pace said...

Happy Birthday, Pastor Gabe, YOU ROCK!!!