Thursday, April 9, 2009

EASTER SERIES


I can't believe Easter is just a few days away. How time has flown by this year. On top of celebrating Easter on Sunday it will officially be one year since Tami & I became the Senior Pastors of DAG! Please believe me when I say this that we are humbled and honored that ya'll have allowed us to Pastor you and your families. Later I'll be blogging about all the amazing things that God has done at Dahlonega Assembly one year later.

What I really want to do is encourage you to get you and your friends to church on Sunday!!! Let me say it again, the greatest marketing strategy we have is YOU! Easter Sunday is one of those Sunday that people who normally don't go to church will go IF THEY ARE INVITED.So start calling, emailing, twittering, blogging, texting, and of course talking to those around you about Easter Sunday at Dahlonega Assembly.

We starting a new message series called "REBEL WITH A CAUSE." I know some folks like to think that Jesus was this long hair, blue eye, sandal wearing, lamb carrying girly man. The fact of the matter is Jesus was a REBEL in His time. The life He lived was the life of a REBEL and was contrary to what the politically and religiously correct of the day expected. On Easter Sunday we are going to learn why Jesus holds the title of the greatest REBEL of all time. I'm so jacked up about Easter I promise that you and your friends won't be disappointed.

Can't wait to see ya'll with your friends on Easter Sunday at 10:30am!!!

No comments: