Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Rewind

  • TODAY WAS STINKIN' AWESOME!!!
  • We had a lot of first time guest.
  • From the moment I drove into the parking lot I knew it was going to be a great day!
  • I'm so proud of our servant leaders they brought their A game to church today.
  • The moment people showed up they were greeted and encouraged to enjoy our cafe area.
  • If you haven't experienced our cafe on Sunday mornings your miss out in a euphoric opportunity.
  • Our cafe servant leaders took it to a whole nothing level today.
  • If you leave our church hungry on Sunday mornings you must not like to eat.
  • I want to thank the Cowan family for coming out and helping me and my family decorate the church for the Christmas season it looks amazing.
  • I love everything about Christmas! I love the decorations...the smell of pine trees... Christmas lights...Christmas music...Christmas movies...Christmas food...I even like the crazy last minute Christmas shoppers...that would be me:). Of course I love Christmas because I love Jesus.
  • I think it's awesome that no matter what you think about Jesus...whether you believe in Him or not the whole world take time to celebrate His birth in the month of December.
  • I think it's freakin' awesome that Jesus still makes the front cover on magazines during this season you can't buy that kind of marketing.
  • No matter how hard this world tries to separate Jesus for Christmas it's not gonna happen.
  • Because Christmas is all about Jesus!!!
  • That's why I'm so excited about this year's Christmas series "The Greatest Gift of All".
  • We can't forget that in the midst of all the amazing Christmas traditions and stuff that JESUS IS THE GREATEST GIFT.
  • There's nothing like seeing people discover Jesus for the first time...I hope I never get use to that experience.
  • Finally to top off this amazing day we had ONE person receive Jesus as their King and Savior!!!
  • One more thing...I'm not gonna go into it too much right now because I want to write more about this in a later blog but at the end of my message today we celebrated communion and I want to thank Ms. Linda and Ms. Gail for take our communion experience to a whole nothing level. WOW!!! You ladies were amazing!!! Thank you so much.
  • That's all for now.

No comments: