Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday Rewind

  • I don't even know where to start about today's worship experience...
  • It was freakin' awesome!
  • I knew all week that God was going to show up in a BIG way!
  • To be honest it's been a little tough this pass week. My wife was sick, some issues were popping up at the church, I've been having issues at work.
  • I'm not sharing this with you so that you feel sorry for me, my wife, or our church but to tell you that I was not going to give the enemy a foothold in any of these situations.
  • The more determined I was to focus on Jesus during the last couple of weeks the tougher these situations got but at the end Jesus won and satan is still a big loser!
  • I think that we give up to quickly when the crap hits the fan.
  • For some reason we think that our situation is too huge for God and there's no way that He can intervene.
  • I know Pastors right now (me on Saturday night) that think their church issues are too huge, too complicated, too personal, for God and there's no way He can fix it.
  • What I was reminded of today was that one worship experience in His presence can do more than I can in my life time.
  • After today I truly believe that we are on the threshold of a major breakthrough...
  • I know that there are those out there that think that our best days are behind us not according to Jesus!
  • If today was an indication of what's to come I can't wait for it!
  • DAGer's get ready our best is yet to come!!!

No comments: