Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sexy, Godly, and Amazing!


This week is going to be crazy. On Thursday January 31st I will be hitting the BIG 30. They ain't kidding when they say time flies. I don't know who "they" are but "they" hit the nail on the head. Tomorrow is another mile stone for my son he will be turning 8 months. I got to take my dogs to the vets tomorrow at 7:30 in the freakin' morning. I also have to preach in our school chapel services and finally the most important day of the week is today.

Today is my wife's birthday. Let me just tell you about my wife for a moment. She is a wife, mother, daughter, daughter in-law, sister, sister in-law, aunt, and friend. She is the most gifted, beautiful, devoted, forgiving, understanding, loving, encouraging, most sexiest woman in the world. I thank God everyday for allowing me to live life with her by my side. She IS my best friend and my lover. She is a mighty woman of God! I love watching her pray and worship Jesus. I love the fact that she loves Jesus more than she loves me!

I thank God every night for not answering my juvenile prayers regarding a wife and blessing me with what I never knew I needed. My wife is a gift from heaven this world is blessed to have her in it. Happy Birthday honey I love you SO much. I pray that you fall in love with Jesus more and more everyday and become the woman He designed you to be.

p.s. if this makes you sick....get over it I'm totally and madly in love with my wife.

No comments: