Saturday, January 26, 2008

I'm gonna get my preach on...

I can't wait until tomorrow. I will be preaching at Dahlonega Assembly of God. It's been a while since I have preach so I am loaded and ready to go. Seriously, it's an honor preaching at this church. Currently the church doesn't have a lead pastor so they have been having a bunch of guest speakers. I know that can get alittle confusing for the people who call this church home. So all month I have been praying and fasting that the Lord would give me messages that will encourage and challenge this great church to move forward and dream big. So please pray for my family and I as we prepare to share these messages with the people of Dahlonega Georgia. If you happen to be in Dahlonega tomorrow morning or night you should stop by Dahlonega Assembly of God at 10:30am or tomorrow night at 6:00pm I promise it will change your life!

No comments: