Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Preached in the Mountains


On Sunday January 27th I preached at Dahlonega Assembly of God in, of course, Dahlonega Georgia. Got to be honest I didn't expect the experience my family and I had on Sunday. Seriously...and i know this might sound ignorant but I expected a bunch of mountain folks. There's nothing wrong with mountain folks AT ALL but that's what I kind of expected and when I didn't see that I was surprised. What my family and I experienced for the rest of the day was awesome! The people of Dahlonega Assembly were some of the most kind, encouraging, loving, and hospitable people I have ever met in my life. From the moment that we walked on the church campus you can literally feel the presence of God on the property. I truly believe that Dahlonega Assembly of God is the best kept secret in Dahlonega Georgia or for that matter in north Georgia.

I had so much fun preaching to and meeting the people Dahlonega Assembly of God! Please continue to pray for this amazing church they are currently in a transitional season. Things are changing at DAG soon Dahlonega won't know what hit them. If you are ever in the north Georgia mountains you should stop in Dahlonega and check it out I promise you won't regret it. Here's a great link to get more information on Dahlonega.

No comments: