Saturday, September 6, 2008

Expresso Yourself...

One of my favorite places to go and relax is Starbucks. There's something about a coffee shop that puts me at ease. Maybe it's the smell of the coffee being brewed or maybe it's the clam colors of the space or maybe it's the relaxing vibe in the environment. Whether I'm studying, writing a message or having a conversation with someone it seems easier to "expresso" myself. But no trip to Starbucks is complete without having your favorite cup of joe.

Personally, I prefer a tall java chip frap with whip cream. Now one drink I can't do any more is a straight shot of espresso. I discovered that a straight shot of espresso is for the serious coffee drinker. Just a tiny cup of it packs a powerful caffeinated punch. In much the same way, our lives can make a powerful impact on those around us.

This new teaching series promises to caffeinate your life as you understand what it means to “Expresso Yourself” in ways that connect to God and with others. So I hope ya'll join us this Sunday at 10:30am at Dahlonega Assembly of God in Dahlonega Georgia as we learn how to "Expresso Ourself!"

No comments: