Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Night Mind Dump


  • Wow Sunday was amazing!
  • I want to give a quick shout out to everyone on the worship team. You guys did awesome job on Sunday. Thank you for serving with all your heart!
  • Our attendance has been weird lately. A little frustrating but God is still in control.
  • I was so ready to preach I couldn't wait to get up there and share what the Lord had laid on my heart.
  • I'm loving the series that we are on right now it's called Fear Factor.
  • We're taking a look at how FEAR keeps us from our full potential as people and especially as Christians.
  • check out Sunday's message at our NEW website. Let me know what you think:)
  • At the end of my message I asked folks if they had any fears that were keeping them from their maxium potential and if they were ready to face it and take it out to raise their hand...it was so awesome to see people step up and take the challenge and begin to move forward! God is so good.
  • I GOT TO BRAG on God for a second. Right now we are in the middle of a lot of projects at our church right now. I mean BIG projects like we just put on a new roof, we just repainted our building, we're doing a ton of painting inside, we just installed a new water filter system, we are about to order a new street sign, we are getting ready to create a new kids church area, we're thinking about doing some work on our parking lot, and the list can go on and on my whole point is that God has been extremely faithful throughout this entire time.
  • I am discovering when you are doing exactly what God wants you to do and has called you to do even when it doesn't make sense to you EVERYTHING falls into place.
  • Thank you God for being BIGGER than our circumstances and thank you DAGer's for being faithful during this season of transitions. I can't wait to see what God does in the next couple of months.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Gabe, the website looks awesome man. Praying for you guys.