Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Night Mind Dump

  • WOW what an incredible day!
  • I am totally exhausted but it was totally worth it.
  • I am so proud of our worship team! Every week it gets better and better.
  • We had several guest.
  • Life has been a little crazy and stressful for many of our folks.
  • I really felt today that alot of people had their JOY restored.
  • Our guest speaker, Noel Rosa, hit it out of the park this morning and tonight!
  • He has this unique way of connecting with every generation.
  • He really stressed how important it is for the older generation to pour into the younger generation.
  • If you want someone that knows how to jam on the guitar and tell you how it is you have got to invite Noel to you church, school, or events. I promise you won't be disappointed.
  • Let me know if you want his info.
  • Had lunch at the Smith House in Dahlonega it was amazing!
  • It's a little pricey but totally worth it...it's the best country food in north Georgia.
  • I was so jacked up about our fall carnival this Friday. It's going to be blast.
  • I am so tried...
  • Still working on several projects at the church.
  • I just ordered our new church sign.
  • Our current one was made in the 70's...seriously. It looks pretty bad right now but hopefully we will have our new sign in 5 weeks.
  • Pretty excited about our new cafe area. we're currently looking at furniture to complete it.
  • I'm think about getting a tap for a rootbeer keg to make rootbeer floats:)
  • Just thinking about it:)
  • The last couple of weeks I haven't preached so I can't wait to preach next Sunday!!!
  • The Sunday before Election Day...it's gonna be interesting.
  • Good night!

No comments: