Saturday, June 6, 2009

SEEK HIM

2 Chronicles 7:14 says "if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

That's exactly what we are going to do this Sunday night from 4pm - 6pm. Tami and I want to invite all DAGer's and anyone else to join us as we SEEK HIM tomorrow night. For the last several weeks I have been sensing that God has been preparing us for "something" amazing! Last Sunday, I said that I believe that as we come to together in unity through prayer and fasting that this would be the launch pad for the Holy Spirit to move in our lives and church.

DAG it's time to SEEK HIM with everything we got! This ain't going to be some wimpy prayer meeting. If you want God to move in your life and enable you to run towards your destiny you need to show up tomorrow night. If you want God to completely heal your body from the top of your head to the sole of your feet you need to show up tomorrow night. IF YOU WANT TO KICK SATAN IN THE TEETH AND TELL HIM TO GET OUT OF YOUR LIFE AND GO TO HELL...you definitely need to show up tomorrow night.

Tami and I are definitely showing up with a holy anticipation and believing God to do great and amazing things all day tomorrow. Get ready it's time to go a whole nutha level!!!

No comments: