Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Rewind


  • Had a great father's day worship experience today.
  • OMG it was burning up outside at 10:30am!
  • Thank God for A/C!!!
  • My wife and son brought my Father's Day cards to church...with my gift!
  • Think I'm going to frame them and hang them in my office:)
  • Worship was great as always.
  • Had some returning guests and some first time guests.
  • Even though our attendance was low there was this overwhelming sense of God presence.
  • Got some ideas for next year's father's day...
  • We going to try to change the stat in Lumpkin County that men don't go to church on Father's Day.
  • Sunday was a loud reminded that we need men in God's house.
  • If we can reach the heart of the man in the household, we can reach the heart of the family!
  • Continued our Oneprayer series...
  • After church we had root beer floats.
  • I don't know what it is about a root beer float but OMG I love them!
  • Some folks didn't like root beer so they had a coke float...God save them:)
  • Some of the men of the church started some much needed projects around the church.
  • Just wanted to give a shout out to these amazing men of God. Thank you guys so much ya'll are my hero's!
  • The rest of the day was fantastic! Just me, my wife, and our big boy...perfect!!!
  • What a great Father's Day!

No comments: