Friday, May 30, 2008

the BIG ONE!!!

One year ago on May 30th at 4:35pm a miracle happened...our baby boy came into this world. Before becoming a parent I really never believed parents when they would say that their kids grow up so fast. Oh my gosh...it's true. It's crazy to think it's been one year already. Becoming a daddy has totally changed me forever. It has change the way I think, the way I live, the way I teach, the way I look at the world. It has totally change the way I view my Heavenly Father. Becoming a daddy has made me a better husband, a better Pastor, and a better friend. It's amazing how a 25 pound person can totally change a 245 pound man.

Happy Birthday Josiah! Daddy & Mommy loves you so much! I realize that you can't read this yet but I wanted the world to know how much I love you and how proud I am of you.

No comments: