Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday Mind Dump

Yesterday was an awesome day! It was a beautiful morning and I was so pumped to be at church. I love our church! My wife and I are having the time of our lives at DAG. The people are amazing, the future is looking awesome, and I can't wait to see where we are in one year. Here are some highlights from my Sunday.
  • finished up our series Extreme Makeover. I had a great time preaching these messages!
  • my message was about "moving in LOVE". I spoke about how the world will recognize us by our LOVE for them.
  • Our worship lead couldn't sing on Sunday morning so I had to led worship. I had a lot of fun but it was tough preaching after leading worship.
  • many of our regulars were out but we had a couple of visiting families with us...very cool.
  • had Mexican for lunch.
  • after lunch went back to the church to continue painting my office.
  • got home around 7pm and hung out with my family. lately I have noticed that anytime I am away from my family I miss them like crazy!
  • I watched more Deadliest Catch...I have no idea why I am into this show right now.
  • I am loving life right now...

No comments: