Saturday, March 7, 2009

let's try this again...NEW SERIES THIS SUNDAY!


Last Sunday we were suppose to start our new series BAGGAGE but since I was laid up in the hospital that didn't happen. I hope ya'll are ready for this Sunday because I am ready to teach. I really want to encourage you NOT to miss this Sunday especially the first five minutes of the message. Here's a hint of to expect the next five weeks.
Baggage...when we hear this word we usually think of airport security lines, traveling, and of course packing. But if we were really honest with ourselves the word BAGGAGE reminds us of past pain and hurts. Those things that have kept you from living life and dreaming big. My goal and hope is that through this series you will learn how you can pack up the pain and hurt, find release from addiction and torment, and break free from the battles that keep you – and your baggage – grounded. Here is a preview of what to expect in the next few weeks ahead.
  • March 8th - Baggage Check: Discovering What's Inside
  • March 15th - Overcoming Addictions: Send Bad Habits Packing
  • March 22th - Emotional Baggage: Taking Out Laundry In Our Lives
  • March 29nd - Released From Depression: Joy Is Here To Stay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome message on sunday.
It really ministered to us in a powerful way. Can't wait to hear the remainder of thr series. Mary and Rick

Denise Cowan said...

I am loving the new sermon series. I am so excited about this Sunday's message. I am also praising God I am finally feeling well enough to be back at church.

Much Love
Denise