Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday Night Mind Dump

  • What a crazy weekend!
  • I'm finally home!
  • For those of you who don't know I spent the whole weekend in the hospital.
  • Friday night I started to have sharp chest pain but I thought it was something I ate so I ignored it.
  • On Saturday morning I still had the pain and then I felt my left hand go numb. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that this FREAKED MY WORLD OUT!
  • I told my wife how I was feeling and she told me to get my butt to the doctors.
  • I went to Urgent Care but they told me to immediately go to the ER.
  • So that's where I spent my entire weekend.
  • Thankfully I didn't have any heart damage.
  • In fact my heart looks great, blood pressure is great, but my cholesterol level is too high!
  • So it's time to change some things in my life.
  • It's time to replace bad habits with good habits.
  • I see my future filled with a ton of grilled chicken and veggies:)
  • and of course a lot of exercise.
  • Tami and I want to say thank you to all of you for your prayers and concern.
  • WE REALIZED THIS WEEKEND HOW BLESS WE ARE TO BE SURROUNDED WITH PEOPLE LIKE YA'LL.
  • We love all of you.
  • Also I want to thank all of you who stepped up today for church.
  • It was so good to know that I don't have to be there for the church to move forward.
  • DAGer's ya'll are amazing!!!
  • I want to give a special shout out to Pastor Dustin Hall.
  • Dustin thanks for filling in for me. I heard you brought the WORD this morning!
  • Thanks again for all the prayers and we will see all of you on Wednesday night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so glad you are ok. Church was great the word was awesome and worship was a precious time. We are excited about the easter egg project and have some ideas to run past you. See you wednesday. We love you lots. Mary and Rick