Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump


  • What a fantastic day!
  • Great drive up to Dahlonega this morning!
  • When we first became the Pastors of our church I wasn't crazy about the 30 minute drive up to the church but now I treasure it!!!
  • that 30 minute drive becomes my prayer closet...just me and Jesus
  • best part is for most of the drive up my phone doesn't get a signal...NICE:)
  • I was the first one at the church today...
  • Gave me an opportunity to walk around and pray and dream out loud!
  • From the moment that I woke up this morning I had this HOLY ANTICIPATION something was going to happen.
  • Prayed with the worship team before their run through. I love praying with these guys!
  • They sounded great during their run through and did an awesome job during worship!
  • This was week 3 in our Baggage series.
  • Talked about the emotional baggage we all carry in our life.
  • This was probably one of my most personal messages I have ever shared.
  • By the end of the message you can see the FREEDOM in people's eyes!!!
  • Lovin' this series!!!
  • Don't miss the end of this series next week...it's going to be awesome!
  • Looking forward to Palm Sunday and our Easter message!
  • Interviewed a young man interested in our student ministry position...
  • don't know if it's a right fit...I have literally spoken to or interviewed at least 20 individual about our student position.
  • Although I have had some great interviews I can't rush this decision...
  • DAGer's please pray for me as I continue the search for a new Student Ministry Pastor.
  • Had lunch with one of our new families...the food was stinkin' amazing!!!
  • Thanks Martinez family for the invite we had an awesome time hanging out with ya'll.
  • Had a couple of teenagers at our Student worship experience tonight!
  • I really hate rebuilding seasons...they can mentally kick the snot out of you.
  • But I am so proud of our boys that showed up...remember guys someone has to take the FIRST STEPS. Thanks for taking them with me.
  • LET THE REVOLUTION BEGIN!
  • All in all what a great day!!!
  • Except for the messed up comment I got on my blog...more about this later.
  • As far as pastoring DAG I'm lovin' it!
  • DAGer's thanks for letting us lead ya'll it truly is an honor and privilege for Tami and I to be apart of your lives.
  • Let's keep DREAMING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: