Sunday, August 12, 2007

Church In A Box Rocks!


This morning I went to a GREAT church! The Life Church is in Cumming Georgia and meets at Silver City Elementary. I have visited several different churches in the last couple of months but I have not visited a church meeting in a school yet so I didn't know what to expect. Let me tell you I was totally impressed with the passion of the Pastor, with the commitment of the people,and with the vision of the church.


A great friend of mine told me about this Pastor and church. Last week I was sharing with him my heart and vision for our church. He told me that I had to met with Pastor Hal Hardy at The Life Church. I so called him up and met a new friend. He invited me out to his church to check it out and to show me what it is like to do "church in a box".


God is so amazing I have been praying that God would give me favor and lead me to Pastors who want to see God move in "out of the box" ways and that is literally happening at The Life Church.


The Life Church is a GREAT example of doing church in a school setting. It's amazing what you can make happen in a school cafeteria when you think creatively. It was awesome seeing the church operate during and after the service. The passion, the commitment, the love for people. I was so honor and blessed this morning. On top of that Pastor Hal and his family take me out to lunch and spent so time with me. It was such an honor hanging out with this family. If you ever are in Cumming Georgia on Sunday morning and are looking for a church that loves people and wants to turn this world upside down for Jesus than you HAVE to visit "and maybe even stay" at The Life Church. I promise it will bless your socks off!

No comments: