Wednesday, August 1, 2007

tales of a fat pastor pt.1

hey ya'll I woke up this morning determined to get into shape! To be honest I have said this before. I would start great but two or three weeks into it I lose steam. Although I am 29 it may seem like I have a long time to live I know that I am totally out of shape. Every tme I think of my future I see a huge fat pastor trying to catch his breathe...sad I know. I want to an example to my son in ALL things spiritual and physical. I want to be here for my wife, I want to see my son and children grow up, I want to see my kids get married and start a family of their own. I want to be able to hold my grand children some day. I know it sounds kind of sappy but it the truth. I want to be able to stand in front of my church one day healthy and slim not fat.

So today I am committing to a healthier life style. It's time to grow up and get healthy. I have a lot to do for the Lord and I don't want to miss any part of it because I'm fat and breathe less. So to keep me motivated I decided to make my weight place. Here it goes 256. My goal is to get down to 190. So please pray for me to be faithful this time and see real changes.

No comments: