Tuesday, August 28, 2007

his first "official"cold:(

For the last couple of days our son has been feeling a little icky. All night my little man coughed and had a stuffy nose. Around 2:00am he woke up crying and trying to breathe. It kind of freaked me out. Because it sounded like he was choking on his own snot. I quickly picked him up and he looked at me with his big brown eyes and smiled as if he was thanking me for not letting me choke on his snot. As I feed him he struggled to drink his bottle because of his stuffy nose. It was so hard seeing my little man struggle like that. Around 3:00am little man finally fell asleep...actually we both fell asleep on the rocking chair. I laid him down in his bed...thought out the night he moved so much. It seemed like he was so miserable there were times when he struggled to breathe which made me jump out of bed and make sure he was breathing. So we had a long night last night
On Tuesday morning we took little man to the doctors. We had a great visit but it was "official" little man's first cold. When we went to the docs he didn't have a fever the only symptoms he had was a bad cough and a stuffy but later that night the fever came and it was another long night. Anyway please pray for our son and for us to recover from a week of very little sleep.

No comments: