Saturday, February 9, 2008

10 Pastors that I would love to meet @ Chili's


I was inspired by Jay Hardwick's blog about Five Pastors that he would love to meet at Starbucks. But instead of Starbucks I would meet them at Chili's over chips and salsa and an order of southwestern egg rolls and of course a HUGE cup of Georgia sweet tea. I love Starbucks but there's something about sitting at Chili's and having a great conversation over a great meal!


  1. Craig Groeschel

  2. Steven Furtick

  3. Jentezen Franklin

  4. Rick Warren

  5. Perry Noble

  6. Erwin McManus

  7. Mark Batterson

  8. Mark Driscoll

  9. Gary Lamb

  10. Dave Ferguson

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not sure how I made that awesome list of guys, but Chili's is my favorite place to eat in the world so if you are ever in the ATL give me a call and we will make it happen.

There is NOTHING as good as their chips and salsa.