Thursday, February 14, 2008

Very Thankful

I just wanted to share some reasons why I am very thankful to Jesus!
  • It's Valentine's day everybody i've come into contact seems to be in a GREAT mood! I get frustrated with moody people that's why I'm thankful for Valentine's.
  • It's beautiful today in Georgia! Not to cold or not to hot just right:)
  • I had a amazing date night with my wife last night. I have to work today so we had our Valentine's date last night.
  • My wife gave me my Valentine's gift this morning...I know what you are thinking, first we're married so we can totally do that, but it wasn't that...second gave me some pretty cool gifts. My wife ROCKS!!!
  • Had a doctor's appointment for my little boy this afternoon. The doc told us it wasn't as serious as he thought it was so even though my son still has to have surgery it will be a out-patient surgery. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!
  • Some good things are happening for my family regarding a ministry opportunity. More about this later. Please pray for my family as we consider this ministry opportunity.
  • Finally, I am so thankful that I serve a GREAT, AMAZING, & FAITHFUL God! I know that sounds churchy...but that's exactly how i feel.

Just a few things that I am very thankful for today. What are you thankful for today?

No comments: