Thursday, February 14, 2008

Churchplanters.com


I can't wait for the Churchplanters.com conference next week. This will be my very first church planting conference that I have ever attended. The conference is at Mountain Lake Church in Cumming Georgia. Which is awesome because one...I live in Cumming so I don't have to travel anywhere two...because Shawn Lovejoy and the Mountain Lake team are kicking butt in Cumming Georgia.


It's been inspiring to see what Mountain Lakers have done in Cumming. Exactly if aren't from Cumming, allow me to let you in on a little secret. Mountain Lake Church is "that church" that pushes the envelope in our community. But here's the thing awhile back when I had lunch with Shawn Lovejoy it was very clear that his heart and the heart of Mountain Lake was to present the gospel in a way that would catch the attention of unchurch people. They are totally succeeding! They are doing whatever it takes to reach the unchurched and the churched.

Shawn thanks for not really caring about what others are saying about you and your church! Thank you for caring more about what God thinks of you! Dude your my hero!!!

Okay back to the conference. The line up for the conference is crazy...Bil Cornelius, Mark Batterson, Darrin Partrick, Steven Furtick, Gary Lamb, Devin Hudson, Mel McGowen, Eric Bramlett, Chris & Autumn Ward, Gabe Lyons, and last best not lease David Putman and the one and only Shawn Lovejoy. If this line up doesn't turn your crank than your crank is broken!

Seriously if you can make it to the conference DO IT! The conference is affordable, the speakers are amazing and you can eat at the greatest resturant in the freaking world or at less in Cumming Georgia...Chili's!!! If you need directions to our hometown Chili's just let me know. I'll set you up...hope to see ya'll there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS, MAN! SEE YOU MONDAY!