Friday, March 28, 2008

First Staff Meeting...

On Wednesday night I had my first staff meeting. It was awesome! It was great to hang out with the staff and share our heart and vision for Dahlonega Assembly of God. There was so much excitement and anticipation in the room. I'm sure I overwhelmed my staff with all the information and crazy dreams I was sharing with them but the coolest thing was that they were excited about the future. My wife and I are extremely bless to come into a church that already has so many committed leaders and volunteers. DAG'ers you guys are amazing! Thank you for being faithful to our church and people. The party is just getting started! I can't wait to see ya'll on Sunday it's going to be life changing!

2 comments:

Ross Wiseman said...

Praying for you Pastor Gabe and for DAG's impact in your community!

gabe trevino said...

Pastor Ross you are the man!!! Thanks for all of the encouragement. We're praying for you, your family, and Embassy Metro. Let's met up for lunch soon. God Bless!!!