Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday Mind Dump

Yesterday was awesome! It was my first time preaching on a Sunday morning at our new church. Got to be honest I was a little overwhelmed and a little nervous. It was such a surreal moment for my wife and I. One year ago I resigned from our last church with no idea what God was doing now one year later we were standing in our new church as Senior Pastors! Wow!!! Anyway here are some thoughts about our first Sunday as Senior Pastors.
  • My wife and I had a rough start in the morning. Just being honest...
  • We made up on the way to church...don't act like you never made up on the way to church!
  • Started my first sermon series Building onto the Legacy.
  • I LOVE our new church!!!
  • I LOVE our new church family!!!
  • I have an AMAZING STAFF! Pastor Blake thank you for going the extra mile on Saturday.
  • Ms. Jeannie thanks for ALL of your hard work you do for me and the church...YOU ROCK!
  • I was really nervous preaching my first sermon as a Senior Pastor.
  • I was sweating in places I seriously didn't know I could sweat...
  • A little bummed out because my son wasn't feeling good.
  • My wife looked HOT!
  • We had an incredible time during our Sunday night service!!!
  • I love praying with a bunch of people that believe that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD!
  • We ate at this amazing Mexican Resturant in Dahlonega!
  • We met this amazing family during lunch who loves Jesus and our community.
  • I love saying "our community" I can't wait to see what God is going to do in Dahlonega Georgia.
  • Finally, I challenged my church to read the bible for the next 21 day for 21 minutes a day. I tell you more about this later.

No comments: