Sunday, March 23, 2008

First Sunday @ our new Church!

We had our first Easter service at our new church. I didn't know what to expect but all in all it was an amazing service! I didn't speak this morning, the temporary Pastor asked me if he could preach since it was his last Sunday. It was no problem with me, he has faithfully serve Dahlonega Assembly of God since October. I have learned so much from he and wife. Throughout this transition he has been a constant encourager and friend. I can't say enough about the people of Dahlonega Assembly. It was great to see familiar faces there but it was so much fun meeting first time guests. There was so much excitement and anticipation in the atmosphere. The people are so ready to move forward and not only think outside the box but to break the box. I can't wait to see what happens in Dahlonega/Lumpkin County! I know this statement is over used but THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

No comments: