Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday Mind Dump

  • Yesterday was amazing and encouraging!
  • I am so excited about what God is doing in our church and our community.
  • Once again I am so proud of our worship team! You guys are unbelievable...thank you so much for stepping up and making it happen every Sunday. I couldn't do Sundays without ya'll.
  • Yesterday morning when I was driving up to Dahlonega for church Jesus and I were having a moment and I asked if He could encourage me with some guest and guess what happened...We had some first guest!
  • THAT'S MY KING!
  • on week 3 of my 6 week series. I'm really excited about this series.
  • Yesterday I spoke about hitting the mark in a cultural that encourages sloppy living. We should have it on the website by Wednesday.
  • I love our partners in ministry at Dahlonega Assembly!
  • Even though we are all relearning and establishing new serving structures every Sunday our partners in ministry serve so faithfully.
  • Thank you partners for serve with all of your hearts.
  • My youth pastor had our students do a crazy game yesterday...it was hilariously!
  • I had a board meeting last night...and it was awesome!
  • No joke we had a great meeting!
  • DAGer's get ready we have some great opportunities coming our way...what opportunities?
  • Show up at church on Sunday morning and you'll find out:)
  • Some of the folks and I had a think session for GOLD RUSH. I have never experienced GOLD RUSH but I am getting jacked up about this community event.
  • I have a very busy weekend coming up.
  • Friday night and Saturday all day we will be in Griffin at the Assemblies of God Church Ministries Conference. I am really excited about all the different session that there will be but I am excited about spending some time with some of our leaders.
  • Then next Sunday afternoon we have our Family Fun Night at Yahoola Park in Dahlonega.
  • It starts at 5pm with the fried chicken and all the side dishes you can think of and then the game that we have all been waiting for...I heard ESPN is going to be there...(jk) the long awaited PAY BACK game.
  • It's goin' get crazy so if ya'll are in Dahlonega feel free to come hang out with us eat some good & FREE food and watch the adults stomp the teenagers:)

2 comments:

Legacy Builder said...

Hey I am glad you are our pastor! I am excited about what God is doing at DAG. Getting to fellowship with you guys is what helps get me through tough weeks at work. I can't wait to do ministry full time! I am excited w out reaching our community!

gabe trevino said...

Thanks for the comment Erica. I am so honored that you serve with us at DAG. I can't wait to see what God does through you and legacy kids. It's just a matter of time before we're there full time. Let's keep the momentum going and impact our church and community for Jesus!