Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday Mind Dump


  • We had a great service yesterday.
  • Even though we had some hiccups during our worship time the team kept it together. You guys are amazing!
  • Started a new 6 week series called Carrying the Torch.With the Olympics starting this week I thought it would help folks retain more or at less remember a little from Sunday messages.
  • I'm really jacked up about our new laser printer that I just bought for the church! I am anal about doing everything with excellence and this new print is going to help us raise the standard in our in house material production. WE'RE TAKING IT TO A NEW LEVEL OF EXCELLENCE!!!
  • I don't know if you have ever experience an off day but yesterday was my "off" day. Although everything went well at church I just felt that I was off my game....anyway i just wanted to share that transparent moment with ya'll.
  • Had a great lunch on Sunday with some of the amazing peps from my church.
  • the A/C got fixed over the weekend so it was nice and cool this Sunday...thank God! There's some work that needs to be done still but as long as it's cool I'm good to go.
  • I AM SO PROUD OF MY YOUTH PASTOR AND OUR STUDENTS!!! Word of mouth is differently the most effective way to get your friends to church. Our students are so excited about whats happening on Sunday nights that they were on their phones all afternoon trying to get their friends to show up...and it worked. There was at less 10 first time guest that showed up. I was so excited for our kids and Pastor Blake.
  • Here's the part that I love most of these kids weren't regular church kids.
  • That's what I'm talking about reaching the unchurched.
  • Just got a subscription to Powerpointsermons.com! This is a great resource for churches who don't have graphic people yet. check it out at www.powerpointsermons.com.
  • Really excited about next Saturday! Casey Grahams from ReThink Money will be doing a one day seminar at our church. more details to come!
  • I'm so jacked up about the new school year! We're planning to impact our schools in a HUMASSIVE way!
  • I love pastoring our church and community!

No comments: