Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Get Ready DAG ReTHINK MONEY is coming!

Yesterday morning I had the privilege of having a mocha frappuccino with a new friend. Casey Graham is the President of ReThink Money. Casey started ReThink Money because he had a passion to help others learn how to handle the resources God has given them. From the beginning of our conversation it was very clear to me that he was the real deal. Awhile back Casey called me out of the blue because of a comment I left on Shawn's blog. Here's the crazy thing, as we were talking I mentioned that I was in the middle of a financial series at our church. He had no idea I was even teaching about money. I truly believe that God still orchestrates divine appointments.

When I started this series I wanted to do more than just teach about money. Realizing many of our people were struggling financially I wanted to help our people take what they would hear on Sundays and put it into practice on Monday. So I started to look for some kind of tool, but there are so many different programs and "ministries" out there and honestly I was overwhelmed just looking at all the different material but then I get this call from Casey Graham. God's timing is perfect!

The main reason why I decided to team up with Casey and ReThink Money was because he wasn't trying to sell me a program. He genuinely wants our church to experience freedom in their finances. In other words he cares about what I care about. My desire is that our people will get the tools to handle their resources so that they can begin to live the life that Jesus died for.

So on Saturday, August 9th from 8:30am - 12:30pm Casey and ReThink Money will be doing a one day 4 hour seminar at Dahlonega Assembly of God in Dahlonega Georgia. There is a cost for attending the seminar $35 for couples and $25 for singles. The cost covers the resources that everyone will get that morning. Also, Casey mentioned that there will be some pre-work to do before the seminar. I will let you know what exactly you need to do before the 9th.

DAGer's PLEASE make every effort to be there on the 9th. In fact if you have friends that would benefit from this seminar INVITE THEM!!! Personally, I have been inviting people left and right. I want you and the people that you care about to take advantage of this amazing opportunity!!! So get ready DAG because ReThink Money is coming.

No comments: