Tuesday, February 10, 2009

DOLC CELEBRATION MOMENT!

Hey guys this is a DOLC (dream out loud challenge) celebration moment. I was sharing with someone last night about our DREAM OUT LOUD CHALLENGE. I told them that we had already raised $500 for the LA Dream Center. They were so excited about what God was doing in our church. I also shared with them all the projects we still had going on in our church. I was telling them how proud I was of Pastor Erica and her team for working so hard in our new kids area. Suddenly they asked me how much the carpet was going to be for the new kids church I told them $1,000 and without hesitation they told me that they would pay for it. WOW! We serve a GREAT GOD...a FAITHFUL GOD...a LOVING GOD! Let me just remind you that it was just this past Sunday when ya'll gave $500 and God has already doubled it! Let's continue to be lavish planter. DAGer's we are going to turn Dahlonega, Lumpkin County, and all of North Georgia upside down!!!!!

No comments: