Saturday, February 7, 2009

ONE GOOD IDEA!

Just read this post from Mark Batterson and wow it is so timely. I really believe with all my heart that tomorrow I am going to share a HUGE God idea. Got to admit, when I first started to contemplate what I was going to share tomorrow at church I thought it was my emotions from this week's conference in Phoenix. But as I spent time with the Lord and specifically asked Him to help me get through all the conference hype so I could hear His heart beat that's when He dropped and confirmed the "DREAM OUT LOUD CHALLENGE". Mark Batterson wrote, "when God conceives something in your spirit, a God idea, you need to take it captive. You need to pray like it depends on God and work like it depends on you until the dream becomes reality!"

To read the entire post go here and read the post entitled "ONE GOOD IDEA". DAGer's I highly recommend that ya'll read this post before Sunday.

No comments: