Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm headed to Phoenix Arizona!!!

At 10:00am my friend Chris Lewis and I are flying out to Phoenix Arizona to attend Tommy Barnett's 32 Pastors School. Honestly I am writing this post at 2:57am I am so jacked up about this conference that I can't sleep. I have always wanted to go to this conference and now I am finally going.

I got to saying thank you to my friends Pastor Chris Lewis and Pastor Troy Shaw of Osasis Church in Loganville Georgia. Because of these guys I got a ticket to attend the conference. But I have to say a HUGE THANK YOU to my amazing...gorgeous...and thoughtful wife. She gave me this trip for my 31st birthday. I love you so much honey. Thank you for helping me become a better Husband, Father, and Pastor. You rock my world!!!

DAGer's please pray for traveling mercies as we fly out later this morning. Also get ready because I'm coming back with a LIMP IN MY WALK. If you weren't at church yesterday ask somebody who was they will explain the LIMPING thing to you. I know this statement is over used but THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!

No comments: