Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday Night Mind Dump

  • What a fantastic day!
  • The worship team did a GREAT JOB again!!!
  • I know it seems like I say the same thing about our worship team all the time but our worship team is really amazing.
  • Thank you worship team for leading us into God's presence this morning.
  • I am so proud of ya'll.
  • I love pastoring Dahlonega Assembly!
  • All of our Partners in Ministry are awesome!
  • Every Sunday I see people rising up and serving with all their heart.
  • I honest can't wait to for Wednesdays and Sundays.
  • Every Sunday I get a glimpse of our future.
  • How DAG is going to turn Lumpkin County and Dahlonega Georgia upside down!
  • I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • If this morning was a preview of the future it's going to get crazy...in a good way.
  • We had several new and returning faces this morning.
  • I had a blast preaching this morning. I LOVE talking about Jesus.
  • I never get tried of watching people respond to God's word.
  • It's kind of like when a deer looks into a cars head light...their stunned for a moment and then it smacks them in the face.
  • Our Kids Pastor and her team have been working really hard on our kids church.
  • It's looking freaken AWESOME and it's not even half way done!
  • Pastor Erica thank you for serving with ALL YOUR HEART!
  • I can't wait til tomorrow...I'm flying out to Phoenix AZ for Pastor's School at Phoenix First.
  • Tommy Barnett has been mentoring and teaching Pastors for over 30 years. I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight.
  • I got to give a shout out to my friend Chris Lewis for getting a ticket to the conference.
  • I also got to give a shout to Troy Shaw at Osasis Church in Loganville Georgia for inviting Chris who then invited me. Thanks Pastor Troy...I'm looking forward to meeting you and your team.
  • Oh DAGer's just because I won't be here for Wednesday night doesn't mean we're not going to have church.
  • My father in law will be sharing with the Adult class on Wednesday night and I promise you don't want to miss it.
  • So don't skip church on Wednesday!!!
  • Seriously I got to try to go to sleep now I have a long day a head of me.
  • Love ya'll and don't I tell you already that I love pastoring DAG!!!

No comments: