Thursday, February 5, 2009

HEADED BACK TO CHILLANTA...

WOW what an amazing week. Sorry I couldn't give ya'll a day to day update. I had limited access to the Internet. When I get home and am able to download everything I took in I will let ya'll know. Until then here are some teasers...
  • I really felt bad for my peps in GA this week. Yesterday I woke up and heard that the temp in Atlanta was 16...I prayed for ya'll while I suffered for Jesus in this 80 degree weather in AZ:)
  • I was so impress with this whole conference. Everything was first-class. I hope that next we can bring EVERY partner in ministry to this conference.
  • I climbed a mountain...seriously I really climbed prayer mountain. I show ya'll pics later.
  • It was awesome seeing thousands of people worshipping all together.
  • Did I mention the weather was amazing!
  • I had my first In & Out burger a double double with cheese...not very impressed.
  • I got to meet Pastor Tommy and Matthew Barnett.
  • I also meet several other former pro athletes and artist...I got pictures!!!
  • If you ever come to Phoenix you got to try Chuy's. I had my very first fish tacos and they were amazing...guess what I got pics of that to:)
  • Finally one of the greatest things I am taking away from this trip is NEVER STOP DREAMING OUT LOUD.

I got to finish packing our flight leaves at 1:05pm AZ time. Please pray for traveling mercies also DAGer's get ready because it's time for us to start DREAMING OUT LOUD. I can't wait until Sunday!!!!

No comments: