Sunday, July 29, 2007

Free Chapel Rocks!

This morning my family and I attended Free Chapel in Gainesville Georgia. Honestly words can't describe what we experienced today. It was AWESOME! The faculties were great, the worship was amazing and the preaching was inspiring. The whole experience was crazy.

Once again I have "heard" a lot about Free Chapel, let me share this from personal experience you literally can feel the presence of the Holy Spirit at Free Chapel. Through the people, through the music, and especially through the preaching. Pastor Franklin spoke about family today. He said that we should view our families as tools for God to redeem other families that don't know Jesus. I never really thought about my new family like that. Another statement that got me thinking and convicted my heart was that we need to reestablish the prayer altar in our homes.

Okay men let be honest with our self how often do we as men led our families in family devotions? I know we can get busy, I know that life gets out of control, I know that there are several things fighting for your attention. But do you know something as I sat there experiencing this amazing service I was so overwhelmed with God's presence. As a church planter I desperately want our church experience God in powerful ways but more importantly I want my family to experience God in ways that the world has never seen. I want my son and future kids see God change thousands of lives, I want my kids see people physically healed, I want my kids and wife to walk with all the authority God has given to us. I want to live life to the fullest.

I promise you if you visit Free Chapel you will be overwhelmed with the presence of God and inspire to live life to the fullest.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy hunting with your church plant. I used to live in Vidalia, GA, so I have some idea of what you are up against.

I'm doing the church plant thing in Albuquerque, NM. This is my 7th trip around the church plant mountain. What is wrong with me? Fortunately, I'm just an evangelist and not the pastor.

I'm enjoying your blog. I found it on a search for church planting over at Technorati.

gabe trevino said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I will be praying for your church plant in NM.