Sunday, July 15, 2007

No Sacrifice, No Victory

I just saw the greatest movie this summer...TRANSFORMERS!!! I loved it!!! The graphics were crazy, the story line was amazing, and the characters were great. I'm telling you have to see this movie. If you grew up watching the Transformer cartoon you will love this movie. It will take you back to those care free days.

But the greatest line in the movie was "no sacrifice, no victory". (WARNING-this part may provoke you to want to live a transformed life) What a thought provoking line. When I heard this line it made me think about how I have been living my life lately. Have I been living a sacrificial life lately? Have I been willing to sacrifice me so that Jesus can live in me. When we sacrifice our personal issues, habits, attitudes, people will see Jesus in us which leads to a victory for God's kingdom. Imagine what would happen if we woke up every morning with this motto. We will be able to TRANSFORM the world for Jesus!

You got to watch the movie. I can't wait til it comes out on DVD!

No comments: