Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday Mind Dump

  • We had a GREAT service yesterday!
  • I am so proud of our worship team. You guys did an amazing job!
  • During our prayer time I was lit up! I could feel God's presence in the room and I wanted to soak in it for a while.
  • I read Psalms 20 to our church, prayed over some folks, and preached a mini sermon to our church regarding how God was setting us up to reach our community.
  • It was an amazing prayer time! Wait until Friday...i'll blog about this later.
  • After our prayer time I invited our worship leader with his wife up front and our entire church prayed over them.
  • Sunday was their last Sunday with us. Although we are excited for this new season in their life it was sad to see them leave. They have left a huge mark on this church.
  • James and Debbie thank you so much for your faithfulness and servants heart. We love ya'll and we will miss you so much.
  • After all that worship and prayer we finally got to the Word.
  • Sunday we ended the ONE PRAYER series by hearing an amazing sermon from Pastor Perry Noble.
  • OH MY GOSH...Lord, make us Dangerous was PERFECT!!!
  • Our church loved the message...they loved Pastor Perry. (but I'm not jealous...)
  • Pastor Perry thank you for such a timely WORD. You made our church laugh, think, ask questions, and respond to the Word.
  • We are definitely going to the next UNLEASH conference.
  • Had lunch at Moe's with some amazing folks from our church.
  • I love hanging out with the people of our church. I love hearing about what God is doing in their lives and families.
  • We started to talk about ways that we can impact our community...I WAS LOVING IT!
  • I love watching peoples faces when they start to connect to the new vision of our church.
  • I can't wait to see God move our church and our community...it's going to be awesome!

No comments: