Friday, July 4, 2008

Perry Noble at Dahlonega Assembly of God this weekend!

This weekend ONE PRAYER ends at DAG. I am so happy that we participated in this amazing series. I believe that it gave us a small preview of what God wants to do at Dahlonega Assembly and in Lumpkin County. Throughout this series I was so excited to share with my church some of the men who have become mentors to me (even if they don't know it). The most amazing outcome of this whole series is how 1,625 churches and over 893,075 people came together like never before. I can't wait to hear and see the outcome of this series.

Tomorrow Pastor Perry Noble will be preaching at Dahlonega Assembly of God. He will be sharing his ONE PRAYER for the church, "Lord, make us Dangerous". I'm looking forward to see how our church responds to Pastor Perry and his message. I let you know how it goes tomorrow. DAGer's get ready for another WORD to be preached!

No comments: