Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Mind Dump


  • Today was an amazing day!
  • Attendance was great! It seem like everyone is done traveling for the summer and getting ready for school.
  • WORSHIP WAS SWEET!!!
  • I know I say this every week but I am SO PROUD OF OUR WORSHIP TEAM!
  • Thank you guys for practicing hard and serving with all of your hearts.
  • We actually had one person leave during our worship time because the music was to loud. I guess we aren't the church for everyone.
  • It was hot in the sanctuary today. A/C wasn't working well.
  • My wife shared about the ladies brunch yesterday. From the sounds of it they had a blast. I love to hear my wife teach God's word. I can't wait til she teaches on a Sunday morning.
  • I ended our How To Be Rich series today. Felt really good about how we ended it.
  • I walked on stage wearing my Party City BLING. Huge dollar sign chain with my dollar sign rings on both hands and of course my favor favor massive gold clock. It I can't wait to see how this series effects our church.
  • Tomorrow I have a meeting with Casey Graham of ReThink Money. I'm looking forward to meeting him.
  • By the end of the service I was burning up! Thank God I was wearing a black t-shirt because I was sweating profusely by the end of the service.
  • I later found out that the motor on the A/C unit for the sanctuary burned out. Seriously smoke was literally coming from the motor. Pray that we find an affordable replace.
  • One of the highlights for today was that we had the largest offering since i have arrived. I am so jacked up about this not just because it's money but the people of DAG are beginning to see why we exist.
  • DAGer's thank you so much for living to give and loving to give. The best is yet to come!
  • I love pastoring DAG!!!

No comments: