Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday Mind Dump

  • Yesterday was a great service!
  • Attendance was a little low...lots going on this month plus a couple in our church got married yesterday afternoon so everybody's mind was in a different place.
  • Laterly though we've seen a rise in teen attendance! I'm pretty jacked up about that!
  • Also many of our former students for our last church showed up yesterday. Even one of the parents showed up with them. It was so good to see them. I am so proud of all of them. A couple of them are going to school for full-time ministry! I'm a very proud spiritual daddy!!!
  • Once again I am so proud of our worship team. It was a little shakey in the beginning but they pulled it through. Every week I can see the improvement. You guys are amazing!
  • Sunday was our second week of "How To Be Rich". I want to give props to Andy Stanley for the title to this series. I totally went in a different direction regarding content put I loved the title. So I borrowed it!:)
  • I was so jacked up about all the teenagers on Sunday. When I saw all the teenagers there I sort of tweed the message so it could really impact the students that were there. It's never to early to get a biblical view regarding money.
  • I love pastoring DAG!
  • Next week I will be ending our series "How To Be Rich". I can't wait til Sunday it's going to be awesome.
  • After church I had lunch with our former students. All I got to say is "welcome to Moe's"
  • Afterwards I headed to Gainesville for the wedding. My amazing wife played wedding coorinater for the day. I was so proud of my wife!
  • Honey you were amazing...thank you so much for jumping in and helping and serving you are my HERO!
  • I was so much fun hanging out with our church at the wedding! I think it is so funny how people let loose a little more when they are not at church.
  • The wedding was amazing! Matt & Crista I pray that blesses you with many years of joy and love.
  • I was so proud of my youth pastor. He performed the ceremony and did an amazing job! You rock Pastor Blake!
  • I can't wait to see what Jesus doesn't this week!

No comments: