Saturday, April 19, 2008

10 Pastors that I would love to meet @ Chili's

In February I blogged about how I was inspired by Jay Hardwick's blog about 5 Pastors that he would love to meet at Starbucks. But as you can tell by the huge logo I prefer Chili's! Like I said before there is nothing like an order of chips and salsa or an order of southwestern egg rolls or my personal favorite a Chicken Ranch Sandwich with a HUGE cup of sweet tea.


  1. Shawn Lovejoy

  2. Bil Cornelius

  3. Chris Elrod

  4. Rod Ketterling

  5. Scott Hodge

  6. Tadd Grandstaff

  7. Vince Antonucci

  8. Jay Hardwick

  9. Ross Wiseman

  10. Mike Lukaszewski

So if any of you guys are ever in Cumming Georgia or the Atlanta area lunch or dinner is on me. It would be an honor to meet ya'll and learn from fellow ministers in the trenches everyday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be in the area a couple of times over the summer...I'll take you up on the offer. Drop me an email (chris@compasspointlakeland.com) and let me know how to get a hold of you. BTW, totally dig your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

im not that hard to meet, and we have a chili's in cartersville.

Anonymous said...

gabe -

what the heck is that hardwick guy doing on that list?! would love to meet...i haven't had a black bean burger at chili's in a while. let me know if you're in columbia and i'll drop you a line when i am heading that way again.