Sunday, April 6, 2008

Friday's "BELATED" Top 7 - Who's preaching on iPOD

Sorry my Friday's Top 7 is a little late. My family and I had a very busy weekend with family in town and being "officially" installed into our new church. Anyway now I'm playing catchup. So here is Friday's April 4th Top 7 list. Enjoy!
  1. Pastor Aaron Maners from CANVAS Church
  2. Pastor Bil Cornelius from Bay Area Fellowship
  3. Pastor Chris Hodges from Church of the Highlands
  4. Pastor Willie George from Church on the Move
  5. Pastor Sergio De La Mora from Cornerstone Church of San Diego
  6. Pastor Troy Gramling from Flamingo Road Church
  7. Pastor Robert Morris from Gateway Church

Hope you enjoy my belated top 7, like always if you have any preachers that are speaking into your life please send me a link. I want to thank Dan Ohlerking from Healing Place Church for the link to Abundant Life Ministries in Bradford England. The Senior Pastor is Paul Scanlon what a great communicator! Ya'll need to check it out it's totally worth your time.

No comments: