Saturday, April 5, 2008

What a day...

My day started at 6:45am. I got up took a shower got ready and drove up to Dawsonville to met with some men from my church. Every first Saturday of the month our Men Ministry meets at Ryan's in Dawsonville to have breakfast, hang out, and of course to get a little Word. 11 guys showed up which from the sound of things is GREAT. James our Men's Ministry leader did an awesome job teaching a devotional this morning. It was really great getting to know some of the guys away from the church. After breakfast I went back home met up with the family and went to Crackle Barrel in Alpharetta to meet up with my father in-law and Uncle and Aunt. My father in-law picked up my wife's Uncle and Aunt from the airport. They flew down to from Illinois to celebrate our installation into our new church and the dedication of our son. Along with my wife's Uncle and Aunt, my brother in-law and his family are also here for tomorrow. So we have a full house and I love it.

After Crackle Barrel we went to North Point Mall for a little shopping. I also picked up an award for the Interim Pastor that maintained the church until we got there. He and his wife are an amazing couple I share more about them later. After a couple of hours we finally started to drive home when I got a call from my friend Ross Wiseman the lead pastor at Embassy Metro Church in Woodstock Georgia. God is rocking out Embassy check out Ross's blog for more info. We also made plans to meet up later this month for breakfast or lunch in Dahlonega. Ross I hope you're ready for the Dahlonega Experience it's going to change your world!!!! After our little networking moment I finally got home and hung out with the family for the rest of the day. What a day...

No comments: