Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday's TOP 7 - Who's preaching on my iPOD?



What's up blogger world? I pray that everyone had a great week! Well it's Friday so ya'll know what that means...FRIDAY's TOP 7!







  1. Pastor Ron Vietti from Valley Bible Fellowship

  2. Pastor Rob Ketterling from River Valley Church

  3. Pastor Pat Schatzline from The Summit Church at Birmingham

  4. Pastor Wendell Smith from The City Church

  5. Pastor Nelson Searcy from The Journey Church

  6. Pastor Steve Kelly from Wave Church

  7. Pastor Joel Osteen from Lakewood Church

I hope you enjoy this weeks TOP 7. Once again if you listen to anyone that is a great communicator please let me know. Hey if my Friday's TOP 7 list is benefiting you drop me a quick note it would be great to hear from ya'll. Thanks!!!

No comments: